3/18/13

My Favorite Little Corner

I wanted to share with you a favorite part of my little house. I recently rearranged my living room because i really wanted a place to display some art work, so i decided to move my book shelf into our room (you may remember how it use to look from THIS POST) and i just absolutely love how it turned out! The art wall it the first thing you see when you walk into our home and it puts a little smile on my face right when i walk in the door!
Afterlight
AfterlightAfterlight
Afterlight
Afterlight

My Favorite Part of Course is my beautiful Kelli Murray Print! You can find it on her etsy shop HERE
Also if you havent yet seen HER BLOG do yourself a favor and head on over cause its amazing!

Dream Catchers can be found HERE =)

Afterlight

xo

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh this space looks so good!! Love the little collection on the wall! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such inspiring photos! I won't be surprised if I see them all over pinterest soon. I love how simple and clean it looks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love! Girl, you've got some mad styling skills! So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I'm a new follower on bloglovin and your posts are great! Looking forward to seeing more.
    Teri
    http://www.ablittlelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!