1/16/13

JANUARY-A MONTH TO ORGANIZE

As much as i hate to see the holidays go, one of my favorite things is taking all the christmas decorations down and organizing the house. The First project to tackle was my bookshelf its the first thing you see when you walk in the door and well you will see it was a disaster ...
IMG_1700.jpg
IMG_1699.jpg
The Bookshelf be came an overflowing stack of piles!
IMG_1753.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg
Now its totally organized!

IMG_1749-4.jpg
IMG_1744-4.jpg
IMG_1751-4.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg
I put the rest of the books in my crates (still working on this area tho)

IMG_1768-4.jpg
And added an end table with my current reads on it (next project decluttering that coat rack!)
IMG_1777.jpg
There is much more pink going on than i would like to have in the living room but our house is tiny i have no where else to put the book shelf and clearly i like to read girly books! 

Well thats One project down, many more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I want that book shelf and you can never have too many books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!