3/20/13

Paired Favorites

It's time for another outfit post! I love this outfit because my favorite shirt is paired with my favorite maxi skirt! I usually wear a headband with it to give it more of a bohemian feel but i couldn't find it anywhere today...so i finally decided it was time to clean out my second closet, oops i mean car ! Yup my car had a ton of clothes,shoes and accessories in it. We have been on the go so much lately i end up throwing extra shoes, sweaters etc in my back seat in case we want to take a walk and i need comfy shoes or a sweater if it gets cold (does anyone else do this??) Anyways the headband was buried in there but the photos had already been taken so here ya have it with no headband

IMG_3880-4.jpg
IMG_3877-4.jpg
IMG_3862.jpg
IMG_3863-4.jpg

Clothes
Shirt - Brandy Melville with a basic black tank underneath (i couldn't find this exact shirt on there website but i didn't buy it to long ago so if you live in the area you might be able to find it at there store in Newport)
Skirt - F21 (only 13 dollars!)
Shoes - Local Boutique - The Closet

Jewelry-
Arrow bracelet - Brandy Melville (i also couldn't find this on there site but HERE is a similar one)
Watch - Nordstrom - BP section
Anchor bracelet - F21 (came in a set of 3)
Earrings - F21
Aviators - Nordstrom BP section

Nail Polish - Fiji by Essie (My Favorite - every girl should own this!)

Kyler took a late afternoon nap and woke up as i was taking the photos and he was not to happy about participating in this post haha
IMG_3893-4.jpgIMG_3896-4.jpg
IMG_3901-4.jpg

Kylers Outfit
Cardigan - H&M
Pants- Baby Gap

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!
IMG_3881-4.jpg

Side note : Feel free to pin anything off my blog if you like or follow me on Pinterest to see my blog pins! There is a follow button on the side of my profile =)


P.s. Kyler has his first casting call tomorrow down in san diego so prayers and thoughts appreciated!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Well you still look great even though you didn't wear your headband :) 2 things, love your "arm party" jewelry and your little one is soooo adorable!! I love how you are smiling and he is totally upset :)

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! Yes he was not having it this time! He just woke up from his nap so he was cranky haha

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love maxi skirts and dresses - I'm so glad they're in style cause now there are more of them around! :-) And I like your son's little cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your little dude are the cutest! Hope his casting call went well (:

    p.s. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. If you (or your friend) have ANY suggestions on what to see, do & eat in Charleston, I'm all ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you! I will ask her for some good places!!! =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!