3/13/13

Quick Momma Style

This is just a quick momma outfit , nothing to special. We have been so busy lately, which does not leave me very much time to get ready these days but i always like to make sure i have a little make up on and a somewhat put together outfit!

IMG_3590-33.jpg
IMG_3554-5.jpg
IMG_3571-17.jpg
IMG_3595-4.jpg
IMG_3589-32.jpg
                                                           Me
                                     Shirt - Plain white tee from Forever 21
                                     Pants - Local thrift store Captains Helm
                                           Similar Here - Forever 21
                                   Shoes and Straw Hat are from a local boutique

                                                       Kyler
                                             Shirt - My DIY onsie
                                               Pants- Baby gap

Hope you all are having a lovely week!

xo

40 comments:

  1. Oh, my melting heart, Kyler has the most beautiful eyes! And I LOVE your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how CUTE are you guys! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pants!! They are so cute

    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little boy is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pants! I've been wanting to get a nose ring forever.... still not sure I will but yours looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylan, you should go for it ! It would look great on you!

      xo

      Delete
  6. love that fedora and those pants are so awesome! great mom style for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. U just can't beat thrift store finds - that and plain white Ts! U 2 look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me a good thrift store find! I scored these bad boys for only 8 bucks!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! You look great and your son is really really cute! He is going to be a heartbreaker ;) a few days ago I thought about what I would do if I had a child - and I came to the conclusion that I would also include it in my blog, so lovely! Would love to keep in touch with you! Would you like following each other? Would be great!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your pants! so cute!
    Lauren@ www.cornwellfam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay. you both are stunning and so trendy! i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty alycia! love your makeup and hair, so pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your son is so adorable. You did a great job on that onesie. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw you two are adorable!! what a cutie :) and i love your pants!! I actually just made a pair like that but they are wide leg, going for the hippie look haha. That's awesome that you thrifted those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wide legged would be awesome! I am looking for some wide legged pants for the beach this summer!

      Delete
  14. you look great! such a stylish mama with such a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!! The Hat pulls this look together. Love it!! :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  16. You both look so cute..!! love your baby so much..!!
    by the way your hat and pant is so nice.!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are seriously so pretty! Love this look! I thought I was already following, I guess not? Now I definitely am. :)
    Oh and I have a giveaway for a $50 Nordstrom Gift Card going on right now on my blog, would love for you to come visit! -Kristal
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!