11/16/12

DIY ONSIES AND LEGGINGS

This project was super easy and inexpensive. I purchased the onsies and leggings at babies r us, the onsies were only $7.99 for 5 and the pants were $7.99 for two. I bought the fabric paint at Joannas for 3.99 and also had a coupon so it was even cheaper! This whole project cost under $20 dollars ! I also used a pair of leggings i already had at home, so here's how you do it ...

You'll need plain white onsies, leggings of any color. fabric paint of any color, scissors, paper and a paint brush.

First draw the size triangle you want 

Than cut out the triangle and fill in the stencil with fabric paint using your paint brush, create whatever pattern you want! Wa-la thats it!




 
I made a couple different ones, I used the actual fabric paint tip for all of them except for the triangle pants. I just gathered inspiration from different patterns i liked and some baby clothes i had seen online. I had alot of fun making these!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whаt's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumblеd upon
    this I have diѕcovеrеd It positivеly helpful and it has aiԁed me out loads.
    I'm hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

    My site :: http://www.ljccdt.com/shownews.asp?id=9

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute!!! are the backs of these decorated as well??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no just the front , tho it would be just as easy to decorate the back =)

      Delete
  4. Did you iron the stuff after it was finished? I ironed one pair and the black turned a brownish color, I am so bummed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats a bummer ! Sorry to hear that ! No i never ironed them.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!