1/6/13

SNOW DAY.

All I wanted when i was visiting pa was a snowy day. Winter is easily becoming my favorite season and unfortunately we don't have much of one in southern California. So when the snow started falling the day we were leaving i was jumping with excitement!  It started in the morning and our flight wasn't leaving until 6,  we were getting so much snow that I was sure our flight was going to be cancelled! Sadly it wasn't, but at least we had a couple hours where we got to play in the snow and snap a few pictures !
IMG_1646-1.jpg
IMG_1622-1.jpg
IMG_1631-1.jpg
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1602-1.jpg
IMG_1604-1.jpg
IMG_1583-1.jpg
IMG_1600-1.jpg
IMG_1619-1.jpg
IMG_1648-1.jpg
IMG_1544-1.jpg
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1634-1.jpg
IMG_1641-1.jpg

16 comments:

  1. You're so amazing at knowing what to capture! You have such a good eye!
    and the kyler pictures are so sweet! You have got to send his photos in to... somewhere! He needs to be a baby model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks lauren!!! i was trying to send some in but all of them you had to pay for and i was worried it was some scam ! let me know if you know of any where i can send them! or you can just give bill murray a picture of kyler and tell him to hook it up haha

      Delete
  2. that looks so beautiful!! great photographs leesh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, girl! you take AMAZING photos!
    ...and Kyler, what a precious little guy!
    also, you live in a cottage by the beach in Southern Cali?
    SWOON! I am sooo envious right now. how fun that must be!

    can't wait to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww yay! Such beautiful photographs <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous! Your little one is so precious! So glad you got to enjoy the snow! I love looking at it. It's always so breathtaking.

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of your son in the fur hat is probably one of the cutesy pictures I have ever seen! He is so adorable. Snow is one of my favorite things as well:) thanks for sharing! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  7. SUCH beautiful pictures of the snow! looks so majestic. i feel the same way since we don't get snow around here. thanks for sharing such lovely splendor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the snow! Beautiful photos! I am your new GFC follower!

    Rachel ~ Topaz N Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love snow to im missing it already!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!