12/7/12

A FEW SHOTS FROM THIS WEEK

IMG_0270-1.jpg
IMG_0259-1.jpg
IMG_0251-1.jpg
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0223-1.jpg
IMG_0276.jpg
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0281.jpg
IMG_0306-1.jpg
IMG_0343-1.jpg
IMG_0349.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0378-1.jpg

Always drinking lots of coffee to keep me going! 
We take a lot of walks. 
We had dinner at UTC with my sister in law and saw the beautiful christmas tree. 
We Picked up some goodies with our sephora and ulta coupons. 
We checked out some books at barnes and nobles.
We tried taking a selfie with the timer but they all came out blurry =(
We ate yummy homemade pizza !

Happy Friday ! Hope you all have a lovely weekend !

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely post, I love your photographs! Your home made pizza looks super yummy! <3

      Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you jennie !! The pizza is so yummy! I will have to share the recipe on here soon!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. heartbreaking isn't it?! I saw you recently went home? where is your family?

    ps. I got them from here ( http://www.carrieloves.com/2012/03/free-social-media-icons-for-bloggers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures!
    That food looks amazing!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos- your little one is so adorable in that elf shirt! I am your newest follower :D

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!