10/28/13

Pumpkin Bread + {1 year blogging anniversary! }

This pumpkin bread is dangerously good! I found this recipe on Pinterest and wanted to share it with you all!

pumpkin bread-2.jpg

Ingredients
Bread: 3/4 cup canola oil
2 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

 Streusel topping:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 Tbsp cold butter, cut into small cubes

Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease Loaf pan (I used a 9x5 loaf pan). In a large bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin. Add 1 cup of flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and mix until just combined. Pour batter into loaf pan.

For the streusel topping: In a separate small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, brown sugar and butter and mix with pastry cutter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of bread comes out clean.

pumpkin bread-1.jpg

Also today marks one year since i started blogging ! I absolutely love blogging and am so thankful for all the great connections and relationships i have made in this blogging community! Thank you all for following along and for all your sweet comments !

6 comments:

  1. This looks so great! I'm going to try it after my cleanse is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Anniversary lovely! Your pumpkin bread looks deeeeeelish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! Can you send me your button via email again. I need to put it up on my side bar XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your recipe in the oven right now.(I had all of the ingredients in the cupboard.) thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!