10/22/13

Peltzer Farms + {Link Up}

Pumpkinpatch-29.jpg
Pumpkinpatch-31.jpg
Pumpkinpatch-36.jpg
Pumpkinpatch-35.jpg
morepumpkinpatch2-6.jpg
Pumpkinpatch-33.jpg
morepumpkinpatch2-7.jpg
pp.jpg
For this weeks link up I have a few pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch. We usually go to Bates Nut Farm ( and we probably still will) But we ended up checking out a new one this year and we loved it ! In case you are local and want to check it out, its called Peltzer Farms in Temecula. It's perfect to take kids to and they have the best picnic area! Now that I am home from my spontaneous road trip I will be back to blogging more regularly! I have some more fun fall and Halloween posts to share ! Hope you are all enjoying the Fall season!

 

 There are no rules except to follow Alycia and Lauren
& link up your posts below to meet some new friends. Help us share by linking back.

2 comments:

  1. that looks so fun! gosh, i miss pumpkin patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin patches are seriously one of the best things about fall. I love seeing all the families decked out in plaid!

    Sarah
    tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!