10/30/13

Colorado Road Trip + {Wild and Lovely Link Up}

roadtrip1.jpg
Colorado-11.jpg
roadtrip12.jpg

roadtrip7.jpg
Colorado-52.jpg
roadtrip3.jpg
Colorado-29.jpg
Colorado-32.jpg
roadtrip4.jpg
Colorado-31.jpg
roadtrip8.jpg
Colorado-36.jpg
roadtrip9.jpg
Colorado-39.jpg
Colorado-54.jpg

My friend Jess and I decided to spontaneously take a road trip a few weeks ago, it's something i have always wanted to do and now can finally cross off my bucket list! We seriously had the best time ever! I started in CA and drove over to AZ to pick her up, than we headed straight for Colorado, our first stop was in Colorado Springs, we only stayed for one night and did a little exploring the next day at Garden of the God's. Than we headed over to Paonia and Aspen to visit some old college friends of mine, we were only suppose to stay there about 2 nights but had so much fun we ended up staying for almost a week! We made so many great memories while we were there, I am already itching to go back ! On another note tomorrow is Halloween and I have absolutely no costume planned for me or kyler , so i am off to try and figure something out! P.s. don't forget to link up below so I can see what you have all been up to ! 
 


 There are no rules except to follow Alycia and Lauren
& link up your posts below to meet some new friends. Help us share by linking back.

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! And how fun! I love road trips! The only one I have ever been on is to Colorado! An amazing state to say the leaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! just gorgeous! the mountain, the leaves, the colors, the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Fall in Colorado looks amazing! The leaves on the ground have already died and turned brown here and I'm missing Autumn already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are SO amazing!! Glad to see you're enjoying Fall! Only thing I've done to enjoy Fall is buy pumpkin waffles. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog- new follower! I have a two year old named Kyler as well....such a cute name ;)

    -Char
    http://char-and-jared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!