8/5/13

Poconos

pasummer-4.jpgpasummer-3.jpgpasummer-2.jpgpasummer-42.jpgpasummer-6.jpg pasummer-7.jpgpasummer-5.jpg
pasummer-70.jpgpasummer-56.jpgpasummer-62.jpgpasummer-45.jpg

I absolutely love hiking and doing anything "outdoorsy" or nature related so every time i come back to the east coast one of my favorite things to do is go see the beautiful park and go on hikes! This past weekend we went up to the poconos for the weekend and got to go on this beautiful hike. Kyler loved it so much he didn't want to leave ! He is just like his mama, he is a little adventurer !

9 comments:

  1. i think we would be best friends! i love outdoor activity, hiking and nature related exploration too. poconos looks so great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your so sweet! It is so great if you love woodsy activities you would definitely love it!!

      Delete
  2. This is so heart melting! can't wait to have my own little one to take exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love going exploring, hiking, camping and all things outdoors! Sadly I don't have anyplace close to me that is this beautiful to go to! And to top that I am for some reason a mosquito magnet. Love that you're sharing this with your sweet boy! Something I'll look forward to one day when I have children!
    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a mosquito magnet to ! Its definitely a down side to loving the outdoors ! Currently I am covered in mosquito bites =(

      Delete
  4. loving the colors in these images!! nature feels so relazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!