8/6/13

Picnic in the park

IMG_4021.JPG
After a long some what stressful morning an afternoon in the park was just what I needed !
My sister in law picked me up and we headed to the park with the kiddos to have a picnic and enjoy some nature! Like I said in my last post i am totally an outdoorsy girl and I am love love loving all the greenery and beautiful parks here in Pennsylvania. This afternoon definitely goes down in the book as one my favorites. Loved spending time with family and enjoying the beautiful outdoors!

IMG_4024.JPG
IMG_4033.JPG
IMG_4018.JPG
IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4023.JPG
IMG_4036.JPG

10 comments:

  1. I love picnics! My husband isn't much into camping (whammy), but he loves picnics so that's what we do. :)

    xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love outdoor activity that includes nature.
    picnic is such a refreshing thing. and the park looks so peaceful too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree, outdoor activities are my fav !

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely! I am definitely an outdoorsy kinda girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beauty, what treasure of a day.

    www.beautyinsimplicity.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have joined you guys here in a heartbeat!!! Looks like it was so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!