5/20/13

Mother's Day - Harveston Lake

I could not make up my mind for what i wanted to do on Mother's Day. My husband couldn't believe I didn't have some crazy adventure planned out to drag him along on haha, all I new was that I wanted to spend the day with my two guys doing something relaxing and not having to change diaper's! So we decided to drive to Temecula to go to one of my favorite parks. I use to go here all the time in college to do homework and it's just so quiet and peaceful there, I love it ! I felt like I was on vacation in Tennessee, everything was so green and beautiful ! The park is called Harveston Lake in Murrieta so if you live in the area you have to check it out! Our plan was to pick up some lunch and eat lunch in the park but by the time we got there we weren't quite hungry yet so instead we ended up just going and hanging out while kyler fed the ducks and chased them around, than we took a little boat ride around the lake. Afterwards we headed out for some sushi and thrift shopping !

IMG_8890-7.jpg


IMG_8932.jpgIMG_8933-1.jpg
IMG_8914-1.jpg
IMG_8939-1.jpgIMG_8919-1.jpg
IMG_8952-1.jpg
IMG_8971-1.jpg
IMG_8982-1.jpg
IMG_9039-1.jpg
IMG_8946-1.jpg
flower.jpg
IMG_9099-1.jpg
IMG_9107-1.jpg
IMG_9012-1.jpgIMG_9013-2.jpg

 I had such a great mother's day ! What did you do for mother's day? Link in the comments below so i can see !

6 comments:

  1. OMG! He is the cutest little boy ever! :) And you are SUCH a good photographer! I can't wait for you to take pictures of my little one! Miss you all! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girl!! I miss you to ! looking forward to taking your pictures !!!

      xo

      Delete
  2. love that little turtle sunning!! and your boy's hat is adorable. sounds like a perfect day to me :) This was kind of my first mother's day (with a bun in the oven) so I celebrated by eating all the foods I am craving. ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a pretty perfect day ! Made me even more excited for summer time and warm weather! Eating yummy food on mother's day sounds pretty perfect to ! congrats on your pregnancy!!

      Delete
  3. oh gosh, such lovely shots here! the trees surrounding this little place are so pretty! for mother's day with my mom, we grilled tons of veggies with family and friends.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!