5/23/13

Loving on these Leggings

So I was hoping to get these cute little leggings into an actual outfit post but until I do I just have to share my love of these brands. So for now iphone pics will have to do !

First pair is Little Cocoa Bean , I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with these leggings ! The teepee print is so perfect ! I recently ordered some Arrow print leggings as well since i was so in love with the first pair ! And you all are in luck she just launched the most adorable tank tops for summer time, you guys have to go check them out !

IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG

Second pair I am loving are Sugar Lime Lane. Such a cute print !
IMG_0989.jpgIMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG

Both pairs of leggings are made with 100% organic cotton knit fabric. The quality is amazing and they are so soft !

16 comments:

  1. I love these pants!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course ! I new other people would love them as much as i do !

      Delete
  2. Goodness how cute! Love the second pair so much. I want a pair :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! I especially like them paired with the band shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that shirt! I think I have more fun buying kyler clothes than i do buying myself clothes haha

      Delete
  4. I love them both but especially the tan ones. I think leggings on little ones are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, cute! I want some for my new little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get them ! Little Cocoa Bean always has great sales! I just ordered another pair from her!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!