6/3/13

Palm Springs (iphone photos)

This past weekend we had our first little couples getaway since the baby has been born! We decided some warm weather and relaxing by the pool was needed, so to Palm Springs we went ! We stayed at the La Quinta Resort and Spa and we literally spent the entire weekend by the pool! We had so much fun spending quality time together with no work or distractions, I honestly recommend every married couple to take the time to leave the work and responsibilities aside and just have a fun little get away together ! It is so good and refreshing for your marriage !

I decided not to bring my camera on the trip because I can get so distracted by taking pictures of everything! So I just brought along the trusty I phone. Here's a little peek into our weekend.

Packing //
Road Trip (every good road trip must consist of in n out!) //
Pool side relaxing//
A fire in 112 degree weather? We're not crazy we had the air blasting so we could enjoy the fire at night! //
Had to check out the infamous Ace hotel, hoping to stay there next time! //

palmsprings2.jpg
Palmsprings1.jpg
palmsprings3.jpg
IMG_1218.JPG
palmsprings7.jpg
palmsprings5.jpg
palmsprings6.jpg

Side note : We have this ridiculous game we play on road trips called "would you rather" where we basically think of the two worst situations possible and ask each other to pick one ! I kind of hate the game and love it at the same time! haha. We always end up laughing and having a good time tho ! What do you guys do on road trips to make the time pass? Half the fun is getting there right?! I always feel like I learn more about my husband with a good few hours in the car!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun!! I love your style!

    Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip! xo Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look fantastic even without being a professional camera. I love me a good road trip! Glad you had a fabulous time getting away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fringe purse is AMAZING so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I totally play that game too. It's fun and addicting in the strangest kind of way. I mostly just like to sing to the radio. :) That passes the time for me. I've also been wanting to try listening to more audiobooks but let's be real, audiobooks vs music?? Music wins every time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!