5/10/13

Family Portraits

So this wraps up my posts from Kyler's First Birthday Party ! I had to break it up into a few different posts since there were so many awesome pictures! Here are a few family shots we got !
Photos by It's Love Photography

Kyler's 1st Birthday-88.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-86.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-102.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-378.jpg
20130424-13445014.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-379.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-349.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-118.jpg
Kyler's 1st Birthday-367.jpgKyler's 1st Birthday-114.jpg

18 comments:

  1. First of all, I love the outfit you're wearing in these pictures! Second, could your sweet, little family be any cuter?! And lastly, happy belated first birthday to sweet Kyler! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures!! So blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is gorgeous!! I love all these pics! And you look amazing! :)

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute! What a lovely family! I wish you all the best and luck and all the love on earth! Love, Kyra

    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Dave are such a cute couple as always. Love your motherly looks towards Kyler, so loving. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alycia!
    I was just reading over at Lauren's blog and saw your button, so I clicked on you :) You and I sound like we like lots of the same things. Your family is beautiful! Following you now so looking forward to talkin' more! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Shannon, i will definitely be checking out your blog as well

      xo

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel ! My friend Jen took them she is incredibly talented !

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!