3/3/13

KYLERS ROOM

I wanted to do an updated post on Kyler's room. Some of you may remember my old post HERE from before he was born, but i have changed it up quite a bit since than!

I added some art work by the lovely tara. You guys must go check out her shop HERE (Oh, and while your at it you might as well go check out her adorable blog HERE). She offers free shipping on her prints! They are all adorable and Tara is just so amazing and so sweet! I ended up making a dream catcher to match the "Dream big" print thats how much i loved it! You can find my dream catcher shop HERE =)
IMG_2876-8.jpg


I also added a little more of a woodsy theme and some of my own personal touches. His room is currently my new favorite room to be in! Since it's so tiny it was hard to get good angles but i did my best!
IMG_2982-31.jpg

Reading Corner
IMG_2981-30.jpg
IMG_3036-38.jpg
IMG_2965-26.jpg
IMG_3064-4.jpg
woodland.jpg
IMG_2854-4.jpg
reading corner.jpg
IMG_3095-44.jpg

Diaper Changing Station
IMG_3043-41.jpg
diaper area.jpg
IMG_2924-19.jpg

Sleeping Area
IMG_3021-36.jpg
IMG_3007-35.jpg
IMG_2877-9.jpg
IMG_2989-34.jpg
IMG_2874-7.jpg
IMG_2885-12.jpg

If your interested in knowing where anything is from comment below and i will let you know!


IMG_3142-46.jpg

xo,
Alycia & Kyler

31 comments:

  1. What an adorable room! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other? Leave me a comment on my blog and let me know! Thanks:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful blog and your a great interior decorator :D It's a beautiful room. Your pictures are so crisp... I need a new camera sometime in the future! Can't wait to check out more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This room is adorable! I love the theme you've used. Sometimes baby rooms can become soooo.... childish haha. And which they should be child-like, but they don't have to be ugly! You've done a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! Loving all of the tiny details! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this room! I love all the fun framed artwork on the walls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are from Taraphotographics on etsy! Her prints are awesome!

      Delete
  6. um, this is the cutest baby's room i've ever seen. i'm inspired! it's so light and welcoming. kyler is a lucky kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, i'm so glad you found my blog because now I get to know YOU! Adorable room darlin!!! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi darlin! Thank you so much for following my blog:)! I'm following you back on GFC and also followed on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow.... this is an amazing room! You've done so well! I don't think I could do something like this for my child in the future...

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. You outdid yourself Alycia! It's such a perfect space! So soothing and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alycia! Can you pretty please design my next nursery! I love so much about Kyler's room (and even his name is just awesome.. but wouldn't work well with our last name!). Anyway, that banner and that little white animal rug is so perfect. You are very very creative my friend! My little Drew is just about a year older than your little man and let me just say something you've probably already figured out... boys are AWESOME! There's something so special between a mother and her son. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true! I love my little guy! I would love to design your next nursery haha! thanks for the sweet comment !

      Delete
  12. Wow this is adorable! I love the pictures on the walls and the foxes and owls. Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    www.dressingroomdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You did such an amazing job decorating his room!! I totally need to step up my skills and decorate my kids rooms! I totally adore your dream catchers! I am native american and grew up with one of those in my room and I just love how you thought to re-create it in your own unique way! :)

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment!

      xoxo

      Delete
  14. This is seriously beautiful! So glad instagram brought us together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving your blog girl! That dream catcher!!! LOVE!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! you are so sweet! i love yours to!!

      Delete
  16. Love the nursery! Where did you find the stuffed animal fox, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. me too...love your nursery and wonder where the little fox was from or what brand it is. Can't find any little ones like him locally. Thank you for sharing this sweet space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!