2/25/13

A LITTLE BIT OF LIFE LATELY

I havent had my camera with me to much lately, we have been so busy and things don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon! But I do always have my iPhone with me so i thought i would share some pictures of life lately via the cell phone !

LIFE IN GENRAL CONSISTS OF ..
ToDo Lists, Beach time and Long walks 
IMG_8636.JPG IMG_8522.JPG IMG_8384.jpg


A LITTLE VALENTINES DAY LOVE 
IMG_8549.jpgIMG_8559.JPGIMG_8597.jpg
Always stealing kisses from this guy ^ My hubs bought me some flowers and is taking me to get a tattoo! We had a little baby free date and got some mexican food and margaritas! 

VINTAGE FLEA MARKET FUN
My friend told me about this cute little flea market that opened up right down the street from my house a few weeks ago and i couldn't believe how amazing it was! If you live in the area you must go! It's called the Lucky St Flea Market in downtown oceanside. Currently it is only opened the last weekend of the month but they are thinking about having it open every weekend! It's just to die for and so reasonably priced! These pictures dont even do justice to how awesome it is.
IMG_8805.jpgIMG_8804.jpgIMG_8807.jpg
IMG_8810.jpgIMG_8806.jpgIMG_8812.jpg

THIS PAST WEEKEND
This past weekend was so much fun and so relaxing which was much needed! This was the last weekend david had off for awhile so we spent some much needed time together ! Friday night my friends Bea and Matt came down from LA and we took a walk at the pier than we got a babysitter and they took us out for pizza and some drinks! 
IMG_8757.jpg IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8767.JPG
Saturday We got breakfast burritos than took a nice walk at the beach with the protsyuks, later we went to the flea market and than took another walk at the beach (i think by now you know we go on a lot of walks haha) When we were walking there was a truck covered in snow and all the snow fell off his roof so of course we had a snow ball fight ! And Sunday i didn't take many pictures but i had such a great day! We went to church and after got breakfast burritos (again, yikes!) with our friends megan and ben than they all went surfing and i came home and got to filling some dream catcher orders. Than megan and i went to see Safe Haven with some girls from church it was amazing! I want to see it again!
IMG_8802.JPGIMG_8813.jpgIMG_8824.jpg

A NEW BLOG SERIES 
And last but not least I hope to soon be bringing a new blog series of Make -Up and Outfit posts! I have been wanting to do this for awhile so i guess now is as good a time as any!
IMG_8669.JPGIMG_8821.JPG
My new free people headband ^ and a fun beachy Outfit from this weekend ^

14 comments:

  1. A tattoo is SUCH a great gift! What are you getting?
    I'm pretty jealous of all of that sunshine!
    ps. you are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! your so sweet! I'm getting "you belong among the wildflowers" on my arm =) they are tom petty lyrics, the whole lyrics to the song are beautiful but it would be to long!

      Delete
  2. Hey Alycia! Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. I tried to reply back, but I see that you're a no-reply blogger. If you follow the steps in this link, you'll be able to receive replies from others:

    http://www.pleasant-home.com/2010/12/so-exciting-less-no-reply-bloggers.html

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    PS: That vintage flea market looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I didn't even realize this! Hopefully it works now =)

      Delete
  3. How fun! Love all these pictures. The vintage market looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) It is so cute i can not wait to go back!

      Delete
  4. you seem to have a FANTASTIC life~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! We have good days and bad days! But life in general is good ! =)

      Delete
  5. You've got such a cute blog, I likey! <-- newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog very much ! you have great photos and your smile is adorable :D

    if you want, you can visit my blog too, leave a comment or become follower :)
    (there's a translation button :) )

    much love, Fee
    berlintrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to check your blog out =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!