1/30/14

We are made to conquer mountains

keychain-1.jpg
keychain-2.jpg
keychain-3.jpg

I just had to share my love for this key chain with you all !
Not only is it gorgeous but It's also a beautiful reminder every time i start my car or unlock my front door that by faith we are made to conquer and overcome all obstacles that come our way, no matter how big or small!

The Key chain is from Christina Nicole , I love all of her work and also recommend checking out her jewelry it is so lovely and all handmade.  Ive got my eye on this beautiful necklace for my next purchase!

And if you enjoy a beautiful instagram feed as much as i do be sure to check hers out Here !

I hope you are all having a great week !

4 comments:

  1. Love that saying! Now I need that key chain :) so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a lovely quote to carry with you all the time <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome quote! Thanks I needed that today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not see this awesome post!? You're the best, Alycia!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!