12/4/13

Old Barns + Link UP

One of my favorite things to do is get some coffee, put on some good tunes and get in the car and just drive, I generally bring my camera with me in case i stumble across a new places to explore like this one! I am a sucker for old barns, I love all the different textures of the wood and the old paint. They are one of my favorite things to photograph! I stumbled across this old barn last week and couldn't resist taking a few pictures of it !
1-10.jpg
oldbarn1.jpg
IMG_3132.jpg
IMG_2612.jpg
IMG_2643.jpg
IMG_2631.jpg
oldbarn2.jpg
IMG_2627.jpg


3 comments:

  1. i love it too. old place has its own beauty and charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old barns! I think its an addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photographs, the details are beautiful.

    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!