12/18/13

Decorating My Mom's for the Holidays

This year my mom let my sister in law and I decorate her house for the holidays! Usually she goes all out with the christmas theme, I'm talking snow men and santa's galore … which is of course cute and festive but it's also fun to mix it up from time to time ! So this year we did a more rustic modern style, we used mostly what nature gave us ! Lots of holly berries, pinecones, cranberries, winter greens etc ..
Here's a little peek into her home!

1-20.jpg
moms3.jpg
1-30.jpg
1-55.jpg
momskitchen.jpgmoms2.jpg
1-27.jpg
1-36.jpg
1-29.jpg

Hope you are all having a good holiday season !

7 comments:

  1. It looks so cozy! You always have the best pictures. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award.. you can check it out on my blog. :) And happy new years eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Here we're just putting away all the Christmas decorations... :(
    I'm your newest follower!
    http://m-as-me.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is actually my moms home, I wish i had a fire place !!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!