9/11/13

Kimono Love

Hi ladies! It's time for another wednesday link up. I generally never do my outfit posts like this but this week has been CRAZY for me! We are so so busy and i didn't have any time to take
pictures so here are some IPhone photos I took this summer of one of my favorite outfits. 
It is still so hot here in SO cal and I cant wait for the weather to cool off
so I can start wearing some fall clothes! But until than we are still all out here in our
tank tops and shorts ! 
Hope you all are having a great week !
xoxo

lalinkup-1.jpg
lalinkuppm1.jpg
lalinkup-6.jpg

Kimono - Urban Outfitters
Shirt- Target
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Target
Clutch - ANGL
Sunglasses - Style Lately
Earrings, Ring and Necklace - Forever 21
Free Spirit Bracelet - Lucky brand
Bohemian Bracelet - Saint Eve Jewelry

We are two Mamas who believe fashion is still possible after motherhood, that our babes are a blessing & that life is wild & beautiful.  We share our wild and lovely with you each week. 
We would love if you would join us every Wednesday in sharing anything you like. 



There are no rules except to follow Alycia and Lauren
and link up your posts below to meet some new friends. Help us share by linking back.


6 comments:

  1. I'm loving these kimonos lately! Such a cute look on you!

    LINK UP on my blog today too! Xoxo

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kimono! And it has been super hot, still can't wait for more fall clothing!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either ! I am ready for some leggings, boots and scarves !!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!