7/11/13

Outside

Ive been working on sprucing up the yard a little bit, we use to have a beautiful garden and we grew herbs and vegetables out back but we are just to busy this summer to keep up with it ! So we currently have a lot of plants that don't require much attention right now haha . Ive created a little space for kyler to play and splash around and a little space where I can get some work done ! I'm looking forward to spending time out here this summer !
blogoutside-8.jpg
by3.jpg
blogoutside-3.jpg
by5.jpg
by2.jpg
blogoutside-9.jpg
blogoutside-17.jpg
blogoutside-16.jpg
blogoutside-22.jpg

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE your style! I think I want about everything I see in these pictures. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I love the rug you put out front ,can't wait to sit there with my cup of tea and the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little area! I'm so glad you shared it. :D I love plants, and I like your style. And your pictures. And your cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Alycia! Perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing! Love your style. And you're such a good photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am so impressed - beautiful back yard and sense of design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you dear !! I got your email ! Going to email you back today !

      xo

      Delete
  8. What a perfect little space! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little space! Great job on decorating!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!