7/7/13

Fourth of July

This year has been one of the best fourth of july's in a long time! I feel like the past few years we haven't really made plans or gone to see the fireworks so this year i definitely wanted to !
We drove inland to see some dear friends of mine and spent the day around the pool, BBQing in the back yard and playing some frisbee! Than we headed on over to see some fireworks!
Aside from a few crazy events that happened that day it was overall a really great day !

Side note - how adorable is my friend's house ?! I just love how she decorated it !

blog-5.jpg
blog-11.jpg
blog-2.jpg
fourth 4.jpg
blog-8.jpg
fourth3.jpg
blog-4.jpg
blog-7.jpg
blog-14.jpg
blog-16.jpg
blog-15.jpg

I phone photos
IMG_2625.JPG
fourth.jpg
fourth2.jpg

Hope you all had a wonderful fourth of july !

xo!
Alycia

4 comments:

  1. my gosh!!! such a beautiful house! How great was that party!? My fav photo, the babes in the pool heehee. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so in love with her house !! Its amazing !!

      Delete
  2. Looks like an awesome party!!!! I also love the house!!!!!! Blessings,Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!