4/27/13

Seaport Village and Del Mar

Last week my parents flew in from PA for Kyler's first birthday party, I always love when they come in because We get to do "touristy" things we wouldn't normally do !
I have a few different post I will be sharing from our week but unfortunately I am having a problem with my Lightroom and I was unable to edit most of them =( So I will just have to share the unedited photos and hopefully get this problem resolved soon!

The first few days before the party we spent a lot of time at the beach and going to little beach towns along the coast, here are a few photos from when we went to Del Mar, Seaport Village and some local beaches in Encinitas !

Del Mar
IMG_7159-15.jpg
IMG_7157-14.jpg
IMG_7149-13.jpg
IMG_7135-11.jpg
IMG_7148-12.jpg
IMG_7130-9.jpg
IMG_7119-7.jpg
IMG_7120-8.jpg
IMG_7192.jpg

Seaport Village
IMG_7204.jpg
IMG_7206.JPG
IMG_7210.jpg

Encinitas & Carlsbad
IMG_7261.jpg
IMG_7271.JPG


Ill share more later this week from my favorite winery and an awesome trail my dad and I discovered in Dana's pointe, if you live locally they will definitely be worth checking out!

10 comments:

  1. Love these! The 3rd picture with the flowers just blows me away. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank L ! When you going to start that blog!!?

      Delete
  2. These pictures are amazing! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs editing when you're skilled liked that!
    Amazing pictures and a very beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and lovely family! Looks like you had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous photos! Making me crave some quality beach time right about now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!