4/20/13

Guest Post for Lauren Rebecca

If any of you missed it I guest post on Lauren Rebecca last week ! Just wanted to share my post over here as well, a few photos from our week ! Also you should check out her adorable blog if you haven't already seen it !

IMG_3625-4-4.jpg
IMG_6849-5.jpg
Kelli Murray Art2.jpg
IMG_6811-4.jpg
IMG_6928-15.jpg
IMG_6944-16.jpg
IMG_6960-18.jpg
IMG_6886-10.jpg
IMG_6893-12.jpg

We had a great week last week! I drank lots of coffee as usual, baked some banana apple breakfast bread, bought a beautiful print, enjoyed some quiet time while the baby napped, went to the beach and soaked up some sun and than spent some time over at the beautiful flower fields looking at everything in bloom while eating a sundae!

xo
Alycia

9 comments:

  1. How perfect! And where are those insanely gorgeous flower fields???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in Carlsbad! off Palomar airportt road =)

      Delete
  2. Love these photos. Also, thanks for sharing that Kelli Murray print on here. I loved it and ended up checking out her shop and bought another print of hers. Adore them! So excited to hang it in my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww good I'm glad !! She is amazing and such a sweetheart! Which print did you get?

      Delete
    2. The Be Brave print! It is so lovely.

      Delete
  3. such beautiful photos. That banana bread looks divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! I wanna jump in them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!