4/5/13

DIY Woodland Invitations

IMG_6924-4.jpg

These were very inexpensive to make and super easy!
I got the stamps from Paper Source and Joannas
The Invitation  and bunting is also from Paper Source.
All i did was glue the white paper on to the invitation than cut out some small triangles from a scrapbook paper i liked, than glued them on as bunting. Than i stamped them!
Super easy and inexpensive, it cost under $20 dollars to make 50 of them !

I am so excited for Kylers first birthday! It is coming up in 2 weeks and my parents are flying out for it ! We have hired an amazing photographer to take pictures that day and i cant wait to share them with you all! Do any of you have any recommendations for 1 year old birthday parties? I don't really have any games or anything planned, i was thinking we will just have good food and hang out but I'm open to any fun ideas!

16 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute! And they look totally easy! I love things with bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now everyone has your phone number!!! You're going to get stalkers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I new you were going to say that hahaha! I thought either you or my mom would ! To funny, i know you so well!! =)

      Delete
  3. They are wonderful! I think its a great idea to d.i.y. personal invitations! Comes so much more from the heart! Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little bunting! So great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, Alycia! Great to add to my DIY collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did such a great job! I am actually thinking about having a woodland theme nursery, so these are right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww so cute!! Kylers room has a bit of a woodland feel to it aswell, I love it!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!