3/9/13

Tried it , Loved it : Recipes

This week i actually had time to meal plan, i love doing it but rarely have had the time lately! But i have decided to bring it back into part of my weekly schedule and it got me to thinking that i would like to start a new little series here on the blog "Tried it, Loved it" where i share recipes i have tried and that i really like!

This week i baked the most amazing Paleo Blueberry Muffins, they are healthy for you and were such a hit in our house!
IMG_3269.jpg
IMG_3256-6.jpg
IMG_3264.JPG

For dinner i made almost all my meals from the same blog because they all looked so delicious and healthy ! I know i mentioned this on instagram twice this week but for all my readers who don't follow me on there you guys have to go check out Honey and Brie. Her recipes are all healthy and she has lots of gluten free recipes as well !

Monday night i made Spaghetti with pesto broccoli-and arugula - This was so delicious and did not take long to make at all , its the perfect meal to make if you don't have much time, which is often the case with a little one around!
IMG_3323-10.jpg

Tuesday night i made Cauliflower crust pizza
Wednesday night was Lasagna Soup - which i actually ended up making twice this week since my husband ate almost all of the first one i made and i barely got any! Seriously guys its to die for!
Friday morning I made Bre's Mini quiches with veggies for my breakfast club. Once a week me and some girlfriends get together at each others houses and have breakfast together and this week it was at my house ! All of these recipes are so good i can not wait to make some more of them from her blog!

Okay Well I'm off to go plan next weeks meals (exciting saturday night, i know)

xoxo,
Alycia

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! They all sound so delicious and your photography makes it look that way!! Love the new look of your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta looks delicious! I'm definitely adding that into next week's meal plan.
    Cauliflower crust is so popular right now, and honestly, it kinda intimidates me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to! my first time didnt go so well haha i am going to try again tho!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!