11/29/12

OUR FIRST REAL CHRISTMAS TREE

The past couple years we have used a fake tree and every year i have wanted to get a real tree and finally this year we did! I mentioned before our cottage is extremely tiny! With many doors and big windows, this place has been a challenge to decorate ! I'm constantly moving things around to make it more functional for us, So The fact that we were able to fit a Christmas Tree in here still baffles me ! But some how we did it and we love it!
IMG_9713.jpg
IMG_9706.jpg
IMG_9701.jpg
IMG_8647.jpg
IMG_9786.JPG
IMG_9781.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I love it, following right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how darling i love it! haha i have to ask! have you found any spiders yet? i considered getting a real tree this year until ppl told me that they often times have spiders in them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!