11/29/12

MY MOMS ZUCCHINI BREAD

IMG_9865.JPG

Zucchini has easily become a favorite in this house hold! We put it in everything we can! I just love it. I wanted to share with you my moms zucchini bread recipe! This is a great Breakfast bread. It tastes great just by itself or warmed up with a little butter on top!

You will need ...

IMG_9800.jpg

2 eggs
1 cup of shredded zucchini (i usually use one whole medium sized zucchini)
1/2 cup of canola oil
1tsp vanilla
1 cup of sugar
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp nutmeg

Heat oven to 350
Spray Loaf pan
In a large bowl beat eggs with mixer until foamy. Stir in shredded Zucchini, canola oil and vanilla. Add remaining ingredients and mix by hand with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. 

IMG_9815.JPG
IMG_9819.JPG
IMG_9825.JPG
IMG_9833.JPG
IMG_9871.jpg
IMG_9886.jpg

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE zucchini bread! i'll have to give this recipe a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your food photos! I have that bread pan too, Giada's from Target? So funny. Love to follow your blog, thanks for sharing your life, it makes me wish we could see you guys more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could see you guys more to! I miss you so much!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!