3/3/14

Seaport Village

febweekend-34.jpg
febweekend-30.jpg
febweekend-33.jpg febweekend-29.jpg
febweekend-35.jpg
febweekend-24.jpg
febweekend-25.jpg
febweekend-26.jpg
febweekend-36.jpg
febweekend-37.jpg
febweekend-38.jpg

febweekendsunset-1.jpg

Some photos from a fun day spent in seaport village with some dear friends.  On another note I have been wanting to buy some VSCO film presets for so long and finally got around to getting some this past weekend and I am in LOVE ! I edit all my iPhone photos with vsco and when I found out they also have them for Lightroom 4 I was more than excited! I've been having some fun playing around with the different presets in the photos above, it saves me so so much time editing and gives such a clean and sharp look to all photos. I highly recommend these presets to anyone who uses Lightroom ! I purchased packages 1 and 5 and am looking forward to getting some more in the future!

3 comments:

  1. I use VSCO for my Instagram photos! Love that app. These photos are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? they have vsco for lightroom? SWEET! Those photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! and the colours of the sunset is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!