2/25/14

Long Shadow Ranch

febweekend-8.jpg
febweekend-5.jpgfebweekend-3.jpgfebweekend-6.jpg
febweekend-4.jpg
febweekend-9.jpg
febweekend-7.jpg
febweekend-12.jpg
febweekend-14.jpg
febweekend-10.jpg

If you are local to Temecula I must recommend going to Long Shadow Ranch. It's the perfect winery for those that have kids! We love meeting up with our friends there, the grown ups can chat and sip on a glass of wine while the kiddos run around. They have horses and  goats for the kids to pet and at night they have fire pits and occosionally they put on little concerts. I am so in love with this ranch, it will definitely be our new hang out spot !

2 comments:

  1. This looks so wonderful. Exactly what I need right now, but unfortunately I am so far away in such cold cold weather. I'll just keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to be there! oh, i miss camping and picnic so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!