2/5/14

Ello Love Designs

ellolovedesigns-9.jpg
ellolovedesigns-10.jpg
ellolovedesigns-5.jpg
Untitled
Untitled

I am so in love with this necklace from Ello Love Design! The Designer behind Ello Love is a dear friend of mine and when she offered to let me model one of her gorgeous pieces I of course jumped at the chance! I love to wear a lot of black and accessories with bohemian jewelry so this Wanderlust Necklace was right up my alley. You can also see how my girl Lauren Rebecca styled her's HERE and HERE.

Necklace ℅ - Ello Love Designs
Hat - Target
Top - La Hearts for Pac Sun
Jeans - Nordstrom
Shoes - Target
Bracelet - Lucky Brand

5 comments:

  1. You're adorable. What a dreamy piece. And I love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just adorable. :) Your whole outfit is beautiful. Love your blog.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/02/finding-your-style-what-works-for-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a hat like this for awhile! Thanks for the direction dear. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!