1/13/14

Enjoying the Little Things

Januaryblog-3.jpg
Januaryblog-7.jpg
Januaryblog-12.jpg
Januaryblog-9.jpg
Januaryblog-8.jpg
Januaryblog-10.jpg
Januaryblog-14.jpg
kyler leaves .jpg
Januaryblog-13.jpg

Now that the holidays are over and things have slowed down a bit I am challenging myself to take out my camera more and start snapping pictures of everyday life. I am thinking of starting a new series on here called "Enjoying The Little Things" - Pictures of the little things during the week that make me smile or make my week just a little bit brighter. Anyone can join in on this, I would love to see what brightens up your week ! Here are a few photos from last week !

1 // Coffee and Breakfast ( I love slow mornings!) 2 // Those sweet little hands and toes! 3// Favorite new necklace from PoppyandFern 4/5/6 The weather has been beautiful here in San diego, we have been spending all our time at the beach lately 7/8/9 We took a day trip to Palomar Mountain in hopes of finding snow but there is still none ! Crossing my fingers we get some snow on the mountains soon !

7 comments:

  1. love love LOVE all these pics:) just stunning!! xxoo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could share some of our snow with you, we've got plenty enough and I could do with some gorgeous sunny warm mountains :) Love this idea, may have to join in! One of my resolutions: post more personal blog updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love it if you joined in ! always love your photos !

      Delete
  3. Stunning photos. I have been of the same mind to enjoy the little things (it helps me to see perspective) and now I just need to try to find the time to take out my camera a lot more. Thanks for the inspiration :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photographs!

    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!