9/2/13

Photos from our trip to PA

patrip-19.jpg patrip-14.jpg patrip-11.jpg patrip26.jpg patrip-20.jpg pasummer-9.jpg patrip27.jpg

pasummer-36.jpg
newhope.jpg
newhope1.jpg
pasummer-34.jpg
pasummer-33.jpg

Ahh i know its been a little while since I have blogged ! I totally planned on sharing all my PA photos while I was in PA, but we just got so busy hanging out and catching up with family members that I didn't have much time to blog and since I have been home my dream catcher business has been keeping me so busy! Here are a few pictures from our travels to PA, i also have some more lovely waterfall pictures to share from a hike we did in the Poconos that I will post tomorrow ! Sorry to keep it so short and sweet but i am working on some exciting things I will be bringing to the blog later this month , some fun collaborations and giveaways coming soon !!

xoxo
Alycia

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!