9/19/13

Fall Bucket List

Last Night while i was in the check out line at Joanna's buying stuff for the many dream catchers I have to make, it dawned on me that we are more than half way through September and I 
haven't done anything fall related ! The past few years the holidays and season seem to be flying by and 
this year I really want to make the most of it and soak up every second of it. So I spent the 
morning on Pinterest looking for inspiration and making a fall bucket list. ..

autumn.jpg

- Apple Picking
-Hay Ride
- Julian, Ca
- Carve Pumpkins
-Knotts Scary Farm
-Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Make Spiced Pumpkin Ginger Bread Cookies
- Get Carmel Apples
-Watch Halloween Movies
-Bake Apple Pie
- Make Homemade Soups
- Bates Nut Farm
-Oak Glen
-Buy Seasonal Candles and Have My House Smell Like Fall all Season Long 
- Take Lots of Photos
- Have Friends Over for Fall Dessert and Apple Cider
- Get New Fall Throw Blankets and Sweaters 

xo
Alycia




8 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe how fast September is flying by! I love your bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I know me either , it needs to slow down !

      Delete
  2. DYING to go to Knott's Scary Farm this fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It makes me so excited for the fall season! you have a great list. I hope you get to do everything on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie ! me to, so far i am doing pretty good at it!

      Delete
  4. hahaha knotts scary farm! makes me miss home : ) perfect seasonal date night for you and the husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my husband doesn't like going =( but my best friend does so we make it a tradition to go every year!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!