4/30/13

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Mothers Day is just around corner so I thought I would share some gift ideas !
I love creating little gift baskets for people, here are some ideas you could either give as a gift alone or throw together in a gift basket for mothers day!


my mothers day picks.jpg

1//  Teal Bracelet  2// Mint-indigo-blue Necklace 3// Green Tea and Honey Lip Balm 4// Anthro Candle 5// Coffee Scrub Soap 6// Anthro Mug 7// Flowerbomb Gift Set 8// Save Haven 9// Gwyneth Paltrow's New Book

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, these are all great ideas! I have been eyeing some soaps from Rocky Top Soap Shop for awhile, I need to just get me some!! Your mom is sure lucky, I am sure she is getting some great goodies from you! :)

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get me some of that soap to! I love anything coffee!!

      Delete
  2. The pretty tea cup is fancy and feminine, something fun since I live in a home of boys. I also love to get pots of flowering plants that I can enjoy all summer. Another favorite of a lot of women is edible fruit arrangements which can be purchased pre-made or can be homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that green tea and honey lip balm...i could die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i love these gifts. i kind of want them for myself ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these wonderful and brilliant ideas. These just gave me what best mothers day gifts to get on my mom's special day. Thanks! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!