2/1/13

PICTURES NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN

I have tried several times to do a "picture an hour" post that i have seen on a few blogs and find really fun, but every time i try to do it I get busy around 4 oclock and forget to take a picture! Oh well, maybe one of these days! Until than here are a few shots from the past two weeks ...
IMG_2020-4.jpg
IMG_1870-4.jpg
IMG_2029-4.jpg
IMG_2030-4.jpg
IMG_2048-4.jpg
IMG_2041-4.jpg
IMG_1832-4.jpg
IMG_2044-4.jpg
IMG_2106-4.jpg
IMG_2086-4.jpg
IMG_2090-4.jpg
IMG_2096-4.jpg

1// Tuesday mornings are the best, I can hardly wait to sit down and watch the bachelor (you know you all love it!) 2// Homemade Bread 3// I love looking down and seeing this little head when we take our daily walks 4// Yellow Flower Tree 5// His toms finally fit! 6// Breakfast, Coffee and Devotions best way to start the day ! 7// Kyler and his lady friends 8// Smoothies are my favorite breakfast food 9// Favorite (but most uncomfortable) leggins 10// Yea we got bored and both climbed in his crib and played (he thought it was hilarious i was in there with him) 11// Time to get out and play 12// I moved my book shelf but now i am not sure if i should keep the dream catcher there or do a frame wall .... thoughts/advice ??




10 comments:

  1. beautiful shots! I've tried to do the photo an hour, and it ends up being pictures of food. all of them. ha! love your cozy looking couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha same with mine! or of my kid ! I think ill have to do it on a day i have something interesting going on, and hopefully wont forget half way threw the day!

      Delete
  2. cute photos! You're so good at what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have a pair of legging that are a "to die for" print, but are so not comfy! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha these ones feel like your wearing rubber haha no room for movement!

      Delete
  4. i love this whole stinkin' post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!