2/18/13

A FEW SHOTS FROM THE WEEK

I know i have been pretty quiet over here lately. Teething has been in full affect in the mealy household so kyler has demanded every second of my attention! But those little guys have finally poked through. Well at least i think they have (fingers crossed), you can feel them they just haven't fully shown themselves yet! Anyways thats partially why i haven't blogged as often , and we've also been very busy! I finally launched my etsy shop and already made my first sale which was very exciting for me! If your interested in checking it out you can visit it HERE. I will be adding a few more items tonight! I hope to be back to regularly blogging this week! For now i have a few pictures to share from last week!
IMG_2156-4.jpg
IMG_2161-4.jpg
IMG_2162-4.jpg
IMG_2173-4.jpg
IMG_2174-4.jpg
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2458.JPG
1// Ordered these lovely flowers off etsy and placed them all around the house 2&3// Farmers market 4&5// Stumbled across this awesome little shop that has vintage dollies and lace for my dream catchers 6// An artists work space 7// Dressed in his Sunday best

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower :)
    Beautiful pictures! You have a lovely blog.

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those billy ball flowers? I think I NEED them.
    Oh how I miss farmers markets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly do not know what it is about your blog, but it has some special spark about it!! I am totally happy that I found your blog, it speaks to me ;) I just enjoy scrolling through your lovely pics and reading your posts! I love blogging myself, but feel that I can't quite find what fits me :/ But I am super excited to be a new "blogger friend"! :) Hope all is well and you have a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Shio :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest! It took me awhile to find what fits me to! I think im still working on it haha but it is so fun i love to do it!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!