1/31/13

WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG MAMA?

IMG_2152-12.jpg

I Love reading whats in my bag posts so i thought it would be fun to do one over here! Diaper Bag edition.

IMG_2130-5.jpg
IMG_2135-7.jpg
IMG_2140-9.jpg

Bag - Timi and Leslie

Contents:
Nursing Cover
A Handmade Burp Cloth from my friend
Aden and Anais Blanket
Sophie the Giraffe and some Letters kyler loves to chew one
Dr Seus book
Diapers and Wipes
Face Wipes
Baby Mum Mums

Mommy's Little Bag Contents :
Wallet
Flower Bomb roller ball
Sunglasses
Gum
Anthropologie Journal to jot down ideas
Burt's Bees Cuticle oil
Hand Sanitizer
Mini Hand Lotion
3 Lip Glosses (I always have way to many in my purse!)
I Phone
Keys

Whats in your Bag ? Link it below in the comments so i can see!

Last day to enter into the dream Catcher giveaway! Winner will be announced tom !



5 comments:

  1. i also love 'whats in my bag' posts! Beautiful pictures too as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh my gosh I just noticed that your phone has a text message from me!!!! :) I'm in your bag!!! ;) I should do a whats in my bag post! I like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this Timi & Leslie bag is on my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be honest it is so cute and i get a lot of compliments on it but it is so hard to find anything in it ever!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!