12/27/12

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

I hope all of you had a great christmas! We sure did, we were finally able to make it to the east coast this year for christmas! After 4 1/2 years of being married we have never been able to spend a holiday back east with my family, mostly due to me not being able to get off work. Well this year since i am now a stay at home mom we were able to go and we have been having the best time! I thought i would share some pictures from christmas eve and christmas day.

On christmas eve we took a nice walk at the lake near my parents house. We saw a bunch of deer and a beautiful fox! Sadly i didnt get a picture of them because i didnt have my zoom lense with me but here is a few shots from our walk. .

IMG_1002.JPG
IMG_0964.JPG
IMG_1022-1.jpg

IMG_0983-2.jpg

Than we played scrabble and ordered some Chinese food (i dont know how this tradition started but we have been ordering chinese food on christmas eve for as long as i can remember!)

IMG_1043.jpg
IMG_1058.JPG

I wanted to start a tradition with kyler this year so i decided to let him open one present on christmas eve (something i always begged my parents to let me do and they never did!)

IMG_1084.JPG

Than It started snowing so we took a nice walk around my parents neighborhood!

IMG_1059-1.jpg

We put out cookies for santa

IMG_0899-1.jpg

When we woke up there were presents everywhere!

IMG_1133.JPG
IMG_1122-1.jpg

We opened gifts...

IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1229.jpg
IMG_1178.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1252-1.jpg

Took a picture with my brother and his family

IMG_1172.JPG

Kyler cuddled with his great grand mom

IMG_1259.jpg

We ate a HUGE breakfast

IMG_1368.JPG

Than we drank coffee, relaxed and got ready to have some family over for dinner and games! We enjoyed a few rounds of the new catch phrase ! All in all it was a great christmas, probably the best ever!

IMG_1392-1.jpg

How was your Christmas? Did you start any new traditions?

1 comment:

  1. it was a great Christmas!!! I love all these pictures ! you're so good at it!! I don't want you guys to ever leave so I refuse to drive you to the airport!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!