11/9/12

MY EVERYDAY WINTER ROUTINE

During the winter i use much more product than i do during the summer, because my skin is much drier and i hate having dry skin! I thought i would share with you some products that i love and have seen amazing results with. Having worked for Sephora for about 2 years i have tried so many different products and have narrowed down my go to items. Also being a new mom i have learned to simplify my beauty routine and do what is fast and still gives me the results i want. These are my winter favorites ....
>At night time i am usually so tired that i just want to quickly take my make up off and climb into my cozy bed! So for me cleansing towelettes do the trick. My favorite facial wipes are the Kirkland brand at Costco. They sell them in bulk for only $11 dollars! They are hypoallergenic and made with Chamomile, Triple Tea Complex and Vitamin E. These are a must have for me!
             > I like to wash my face with Burt's Bee's citrus facial scrub. This is my CAN NOT live with out facial product! No joke. This stuff is amazing! It makes your skin feel so soft and clean and it will even take off your eye makeup ! To use place a small amount of citrus scrub in your hand and mix with a drop or two of water. I just keep mine in the shower with me and use it to wash my face in there. This brand is natural and can be found at your local health food store as well as Ulta. I get mine from Sprouts, the cost is about $7 dollars.
            > Currently i am using the same moisturizer for night and day. I like Boscia's vital daily moisture with SPF 15. This brand is preservative free, chemical free and full of the finest botanicals. This can be found at Sephora for $36 dollars.
           > My favorite body butter is Sephora's super supreme body butter. This will leave your skin feeling so soft and moisturized and the smell will literally bring you joy! Ha ha yes It smells that good! It's made with shea butter and mango butter,. I use it everyday in the winter, especially after a hot shower when my skin is feeling dry. You can find this at Sephora for $25 dollars
          > My current favorite perfume is Viktor Rolf's flower bomb. The smell is so classy and elegant! You can find this at Sephora for $25 (for the travel size).
          > For dry winter lips i love Fresh sugar lip treatment in the shade Rose. It makes your lips so soft and gives them a bit of a rosy tint. Ive been using this every single day! The one i have is just a travel size but the larger sizes sell at Sephora for $22.50 or check out there holiday packages, you always get more for your money with those! 
          > For my everyday hair care routine it does not consist of much. When i get out of the shower i use Living Proof's full thickening cream. I have pretty thin hair and have tried just about every product out there to get volume and none have given me the results i have gotten with this product! I place a small amount in my palm and rub it into the roots and your hair will have much more body to it. This can be found at Sephora for $26 dollars. Next i spray my hair with a thermal protector to protect it from the heat of drying and straightening/curling your hair. I use the brand GHD but i believe they have discontinued this hair care brand so i will be on the look out for a new protector when mine is all out. Any suggestions of your favorite kind please leave a comment and let me know!

The next two products are not part of my everyday routine, just simply two products i like for the winter and use when in need! 

> The Body Shop's peppermint cooling foot lotion for those dry winter feet! This can be found at thebodyshop.com for $16 dollars. I know Sephora use to carry it as well but i am not sure if they still do. 
>Burt's Bee's cuticle oil. I keep this in my purse for when my cuticles need some extra lovin =)

And last but not least my "extra step products" for when i have a pimple or just want to give my skin a good cleanse ....


For a nice deep clean i like ....
 > The Clarisonic - I know your suppose to use this everyday, and i use to.... but now i need a quick routine so i just use it on occasion! It really does get your skin so clean and i do recommend it for everyday use! This can be found at Sephora for $159.
>The cleanser i like to use with my clarisonic is a three in one milk protein cleanser by Korres. This product is great for mom's or those of you with a busy schedule who want less steps in your skin care routine. It is a cleanser, make up remover and toner all in one! This brand is all natural and very delicate on your skin. This can be found at Sephora for $21. 

For when i get a pimple i like to use ...
> Dermalogica clean start all over face spritz and their bedtime for breakouts. I use these right before bed and the pimple is practically gone the next day! The two i have in the above picture are part of a 5 package starter kit that i found at Ulta, i believe it was around $25 dollars.
> And last but not least my favorite Burt's Bees facial scrub, this will make those pimples disappear! 

I hope some of this was helpful ! Let me know some of your favorite products! What is your skin care routine? Link it in a comment below so i can check it out =)



2 comments:

  1. I love that you're blogging!!! If you want random traffic, come link up at one of my parties! i'm following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay !! I'm still learning how to do everything! What is a link party, I'd love to do that!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to read all your comments!